It is what it is....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photography 101

I would love to thank my darling daughter Kaitlyn for posing for pictures so that her Mommalady could take lots of pictures of her and practice my photography. And I need to thank my husband who supports my love of  the Arts...he got me the new lens and the classes for Christmas, however he has stood behind my several adventures. Of course Kaitlyn loves to be the center of attention and really loves to have her picture taken and to feel like a model. Here are some of the results of that Photo Shoot. 
And although Dakota wanted nothing to do with me taking photo's of him he was a sport and posed for me a couple of times. 




About a month ago I sent something out on Facebook telling my friends and family that I would love to take their family pictures for free, I just needed the practice. My co-worker Jayci replied and so I met her and her family at Wheeler Farms last weekend. Here are some of the results....









No comments: